For most people the process of moving to a new place can be a tedious and trying event. Sometimes we move because of our own consensus, other times it’s due to major life changing events. We understand this and want to be there to help make this transition easier for you.
Some of the worst parts of moving include:
- Hiring movers
- Renting and driving a moving truck
- Cleaning the house you left
- Leaving the familiar behind (family, friends, school etc.)
- Getting to know your new community
- Leasing/selling your home
- Renting a storage unit
At Rocklin Del Rio Self Storage we believe in making the renting of a storage unit an easy and quick process while making you feel at home. We’re happy to bring to attention and answer the questions that may not be so obvious. For example: what size do I need? Do I need renter’s insurance? How can I insure my valuables? Do I need a long-term contract or can I rent month to month?
Location is something to consider
We are a single-story facility which means that we have drive up accessibility as well as indoor storage. This should help in making a decision depending on whether you plan on using it just for storage or if you plan on running a business out of the unit. Whichever you prefer, we will do our best to accommodate you. If you are unsure of the storage size you need, you can find our size estimator on our website on the main page.
Great amenities at Rocklin Del Rio
We have great amenities to give you comfort when storing at Rocklin Del Rio Self storage. Our amenities include:
- Month to month leases
- 24 hour recorded digital security surveillance system, 11 security cameras, pin code access gates as well as individual door alarms
- Accessibility – all doorways and hallways are ADA approved allowing room for large pieces of furniture.
- Boxes & Packing supplies
- Extended hours of operation
- Deans & Homer Renters Insurance packages
- Moving Equipment – FREE use of our dolly’s and hand trucks to make your move easier and more enjoyable.
There is a common misconception that self-storages are dingy, dirty, sketchy and unlit. We here at Rocklin Del Rio Self Storage are proud to be the opposite of that. We will always strive to keep our state of the art facility clean for you to trust and enjoy. Thanks to our residential managers and top of the line security we have not had an issue since our opening in 2014.
YOU ARE NOW A SELF STORAGE EXPERT! You know everything there is to know about renting a self-storage unit of your own. What’s next? Head on over to our sizes page where you can easily reserve a storage unit that perfectly fits your needs. We are happy that we can be a part of your moving experience and our greatest hope is that for you, it’s an enjoyable one!